Wednesday 5 January 2011

Could she be any more amazing?

First plug on my blog and it is well deserved! One of my bestest friends has just launched a website for her photography business; Jemma Brown Photography. I would definitely recommend her if you are an actor requiring headshots, if you would like some studio portraits for family gifts or maybe something a bit saucy for the love of your life. The main photo on this blog is one of Jemma's and below are some more of my favourites from my many sessions with her;


She's a class act when it comes to make up too, so I'd try and get some tips from her too if you book in. Her prices are very competitive and unlikely most studios, she doesn't charging ridiculous amounts for the prints as she will provide you with a CD of all the photos taken during the session.

Check it out, honestly, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment